END OF DAYS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
END OF DAYS

END OF DAYS FORUM

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

poor ephram

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hownd

poor ephram Empty
PostSubject: poor ephram   poor ephram Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 10:54 pm

Ancy banned me (Ephram btw) from the forums because I put this as my signature. xP

QUOTE (Daisy Belle)

There has been numerous topics about this, but it's seriously fighting a hopeless cause. If the Admin is playing his "Legit" char ( I put it in quotes, because it's obviously not legit ), there's nothing we can do about it. He knows the consequences of his actions (I hope), unfair game play will lead to the dissatisfaction of the players and inevitably lead to the downfall of the server.

The only thing you can do is hope that he comes to his senses and puts an end to his unfairness in WoE.

He even went, changed my signature, and delete the entire topic so other people wouldn't have to read it. xD
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

poor ephram Empty
PostSubject: Re: poor ephram   poor ephram Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 12:19 pm

We need a New guild mission. I KNOW.

Lets get Ancy a blow up sex doll. That way, he can stop jacking off to pixelated death Very Happy
Back to top Go down

poor ephram
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
END OF DAYS :: Your first category :: END OF DAYS Forum :: Welcome to End of Days-
Jump to: