END OF DAYS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
END OF DAYS

END OF DAYS FORUM

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Discussion about The New Donation Set....

Go down 
+2
Soulfly
boyzz
6 posters
AuthorMessage
boyzz

Discussion about The New Donation Set.... Empty
PostSubject: Discussion about The New Donation Set....   Discussion about The New Donation Set.... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 6:25 am

So how do u guys think about it? Gay or awesome? It's kinda freaking expensive actually...30 credits for one helm...

First of a few new donation items...

Scarlet Angel Helm [2]
- Damage inflicted on demi-human +35%
Scarlet Angel Wings [2]
- Str +10
- Agi +10
- Dex +10
- Vit +15
Scarlet Angel Ears [1]
- Str +10
- Agi +10
- Dex +10
- Vit +15
- Able to see hidden characters (Maya Purple Card effect)
Set Combos (When entire set is worn at once)
- All effects doubled (+35% demi-human becomes +70%, Str +10 becomes +20, etc)
- 30% less damage from demi-humans
- No gemstones required for spells (identical to Mistress Card effect, without the +use SP penalty)

This is the Second set of Donations:
This set isn't done being tested yet, should be out later today, stats probably will vary from what is listed below.
Emperor Helm [2]
- 10% (15% with full set) less damage from Fire.
- 10% (15% with full set) less damage from Earth.
- 10% (15% with full set) less damage from Water.
- Str +10
- Agi +10
- Dex +10
- Vit +15
Emperor Wings [2]
- 10 (20 with full set) Mdef
- Str +10
- Agi +10
- Dex +10
- Vit +15
Emperor Shoulders [1]
- 10 (20 with full set) Mdef
- Str +10
- Agi +10
- Dex +10
- Vit +15
Set Combos (When entire set is worn at once)
- 15% less damage from Wind
- 15% less damage from Poison
- 15% less damage from Holy
- Str, Agi, Dex, and Vit bonuses are doubled.

EFFECTS ARE UNDECIDED AND SUBJECT TO CHANGE, THERE ARE NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES BEING OFFERED ON THESE ITEMS, YOU MAY NOT EXCHANGE EXISTING DONATES FOR THESE ITEMS EITHER, THESE ITEMS MAY BE DISALLOWED IN WOE IN THE FUTURE BUT WILL ALWAYS BE ALLOWED IN AT LEAST SOME PVP ROOMS, YOU BUY THESE ITEMS AT YOUR OWN RISK
Back to top Go down
boyzz

PostSubject: Re: Discussion about The New Donation Set....   Discussion about The New Donation Set.... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 6:32 am

each donation worth 30 credits, this means you need 90 credits to get a full set combo's.
Back to top Go down
Soulfly

Soulfly

PostSubject: Re: Discussion about The New Donation Set....   Discussion about The New Donation Set.... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 7:32 am

I will still owned them
Back to top Go down
Hownd

PostSubject: Re: Discussion about The New Donation Set....   Discussion about The New Donation Set.... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 8:18 am

If you ask me, I FUCKIN HATE IT. overpowered p.o.s
Back to top Go down
tyriquue

tyriquue

PostSubject: Re: Discussion about The New Donation Set....   Discussion about The New Donation Set.... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 10:03 am

Soulfly wrote:
I will still owned them

yup all of that new stuff is plan to make more money it clear stated "USE AT UR OWN RISK CANT BE REFUNDED OR EXCHANGED ALSO YOU CAN TRADE EXISTING ITEMS FOR THEM.
you all check out the clours wings thats the lamest it cant do crap jus waste 10 creds for stlye and a little speed boost not stats nothing D< the devil tail satan gonna luv it XD not out yet i saw some gm friends showin off it.
Back to top Go down
bigollai

bigollai

PostSubject: Re: Discussion about The New Donation Set....   Discussion about The New Donation Set.... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 12:23 pm

hmm i dnt know wat to think of it.
but i wnt donate for it atm, coz u know the gms, they change everything every month.
so i just watch wat hapns.
and yea like soulfly said, we wud still own tho ^^
Back to top Go down
boyzz

PostSubject: Re: Discussion about The New Donation Set....   Discussion about The New Donation Set.... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 1:05 pm

yea, true with that, we still own....*cough* i mean u guys still own xD
anyway, i wont suggest to donates for these new donation as it's not completed. It did meantion, maybe it is gonna be suspended from WOE in the future..
Back to top Go down
tutdekey

tutdekey

PostSubject: Re: Discussion about The New Donation Set....   Discussion about The New Donation Set.... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 8:11 pm

=O so expensive T_T
i dun want it
maybe lol

maybe i will just try =O
but not now. mabi next year /gg
Back to top Go down
Soulfly

Soulfly

PostSubject: Re: Discussion about The New Donation Set....   Discussion about The New Donation Set.... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 9:31 pm

Anyone could post the effect of the tail

Thank you
Back to top Go down
bigollai

bigollai

PostSubject: Re: Discussion about The New Donation Set....   Discussion about The New Donation Set.... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 4:10 pm

wow syphon is realy gettin that money -___-
Back to top Go down
boyzz

PostSubject: Re: Discussion about The New Donation Set....   Discussion about The New Donation Set.... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 12:10 pm

Update:

Quote: "I've personally coded these 3 little hats, from the ground up. I do not believe any other server has something quite like this, they are indeed very nifty and I expect them to be one of our more popular donates. I also expect other servers to steal them from us.

Right now you're like, OMG REALLY? NOWAI, SCREENSHOT! But, alas, they have no set sprite. Now you're probably saying "Huh?? What you talkin' 'bout foo'", but yes, they have no set sprite. That means they can be anything. We joked around and said we made them out of Ditto's.

There are 3 items...
- Dyna-Hat U [4] (Upper)
- Dyna-Hat M [4] (Mid)
- Dyna-Hat L [1] (Lower)

Now, when you purchase at least one (preferably all 3) of the Dyna-Hat items, you can speak with an NPC which will allow you to choose from a list which of the 3 you want to configure, once you choose that you can choose from a large rainbow of many different Gravity-made headgears. Please note the Dyna-Hat's cannot transform into donation headgears.

Currently the names (U/M/L) are not specifically what the hat can become, but where it is positioned. A lower gear can mimic an upper one, etc. This may change in the future (but cool combinations, like the one you see me in game with now [Santa Poring + Flying Angel], will still be allowed).

Now, a lot of people are probably sold on these items, I mean come on, items that can become anything at anytime on a pure whim? Awesome, how could it get any better?! Well, it can, and does. They can assume the stats of any donation item too! This is a bit more restrictive than the headgear morphing ability. The Lower headgear for example, can only copy other donation lowers. The Dyna series also cannot mimic the new sets which have less slots than the old ones.

Now for cost, currently the base cost of these items is a mere 50 CRD (each). You only need 1 of each, the setting of the item is CHARACTER (not account or per-item based), so you can shuffle them around on your characters to provide matching gear for them all. Now, changing the sprite of the hat is free of charge, and unlimited (the random hat feature is neat), however, the effects are not free. The first effect you set on your hat is provided free of charge, after that it is a mere 1 CRD per change. So what this means is if you just want +30 all stats, then it only costs the initial 50 CRD, but if later you want some other effect, it will cost 1 CRD to change it.

All items are "Generic" by default, to change to a different effect, 1 CRD is needed (Generic is the common stats among the headgear group, most people wont need to change it)

Upper
- Generic (All Stats +30)
- Lunatic Hat
- Blue Pochi Hat
- Pink Pochi Hat
- Dark Orc Helm
- Dragon Rider
- Kappa
- Orc Hero Helm
- Robinhood Hat
- Drooping Garm
- Enchanted Hat
- Pink Valkyrie Helm
- Stuffed Panda
- Hyegun Hat
- Floppy Bunny
- Evil Angel Helm
Middle
- Generic (All Stats +30)
- Red Demon Wings
Lower
- Generic (All Stats +15)

Due to how donations are setup, Lower is set to only having 1 stat available, and therefore cannot be set to something else. If another 1 slot lower donation gear is released in the future it will be able to assume that items stats. Other items will follow that as well, if any donation items equipped in the same spot with the same amount of slots (and cost 25 CRD or less) are released, these items will be able to change into those stats. In essence, these are "future proof".

This item was added based on users wanting to be able to donate/obtain headgears other than the donation ones. We may add stat-less (no effects, no slots) ones for a much cheaper (10 CRD?) price if demand seems high enough.

Enjoy!

Notes/Warnings: Dyna-Hats cannot be exchanged in any way. This means nothing can be traded for a Dyna-Hat and Dyna-Hats can't be traded for anything else.

---

Instructions For Use
Using the Dyna-Hats is very simple.

Setting The Display Sprite
Setting the display sprite is easy. Just PM "NPC:Dyna" with 'help' for a brief explanation.

Setting The Effects
Just talk to the NPC in Prontera named "Dyna", they will walk you through that.

Important: When you configure your hat, you are really configuring the effect your character receives from the hat. What this means is, if you have it set to be a Sunglasses/Evil Angel Helm on 1 char, on another it will be Null/+30 stats until you configure it there. Also, if you bought 2 Dyna-Hat M's and configured 1 to be Sunglasses/Evil Angel Helm, the other would be as well. The configuration is set on your character, not on the hat. Please keep this in mind. Do not buy 2 of the same Dyna-Hat type and expect to be able to switch between them in PVP. You should set the Dyna-Hat to the effect you use the most on that character, and use other donates for the other effects when you need them.

Personal Note: If you can only afford 1 Dyna-Hat, I recommend getting the Dyna-Hat L. The reason for this is the lower headgears are very limited in selection, getting a Dyna-Hat L would give you a wider variety. If you can only afford 2, then I'd get upper too, as I don't like most of the upper gears. Also with the Dyna-Wing (a wing which changes color) coming, most people will want Dyna-Hat U/L and Dyna-Wing. "

This is the latest set of donation, which cost you 30 credits each and will only be available untill this Friday...and yea, Syphon is trying to make some money over this, he got his bmw, and now prehaps he wanted a ferrari xD
Back to top Go down
bigollai

bigollai

PostSubject: Re: Discussion about The New Donation Set....   Discussion about The New Donation Set.... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 12:44 pm

gosh affraid
this is crazy, we wil all b poor after this.
Naaah man i aint gona buy that stuff, i wana save for guild map tho,
that wil b my main priority
farao
Back to top Go down
tyriquue

tyriquue

PostSubject: Re: Discussion about The New Donation Set....   Discussion about The New Donation Set.... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 2:37 pm

i second that,psssh 60 creds for a hat that can morph
Back to top Go down
boyzz

PostSubject: Re: Discussion about The New Donation Set....   Discussion about The New Donation Set.... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 5:03 pm

agreed... those donates is just a waste...guild map is what we need now, our mission is almost complete...
Back to top Go down
boyzz

PostSubject: Re: Discussion about The New Donation Set....   Discussion about The New Donation Set.... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 8:09 am

im done some research, and dyna set is nothing but a look, the effect is the same, just some nice looking shit xD
and for the two new combo set donates, the effect is not fix yet, it's better to wait till everything is fix...
Back to top Go down
bigollai

bigollai

PostSubject: Re: Discussion about The New Donation Set....   Discussion about The New Donation Set.... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 2:05 pm

i personally dnt care about looks xD
i rather care about being strong hahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discussion about The New Donation Set....   Discussion about The New Donation Set.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Discussion about The New Donation Set....
Page 1 of 1