END OF DAYS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
END OF DAYS

END OF DAYS FORUM

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LMAO my "offensive" name

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ShadowTerror

ShadowTerror

LMAO my "offensive" name Empty
PostSubject: LMAO my "offensive" name   LMAO my "offensive" name Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 6:46 am

so basicallly i switched my mains in guild w/ a pally im building named "BITCHES LOVE ME" the i was a lower case L

well i was doing my thing minding my own business in thors wen BAM!!! i warp... well wen myscreen pops up im in a dark and rather dungeon like room w/ no other than GM Solstice... first thing thro my mind was AWW SHIT IM BANNED

nah... no the case, first words she types are "weve had reports that your name offends people and i want u to change it"... at this point in time i was damn nearly on the floor laughing... i told her "heh o but ive got no credits" she says "ok then ill just ban your account" my reply " hahah ok ok do wat u gotta do" so she muls it over a bit i guess, (or catches the stup GM "lag" that the very so often get wen they summon you) anyways she says that shell transfer me 5 credits and that i have to change my name and if i use it for anything other than that shell ban me.. ( wtf else am i gonna buy w/ 5 credits???) well i changed the name to oBRYCEo (origional huh?) and im not banned but shes gonna "check up on my chars" to see if their names are appropriate lol... well im safe i guess and im not banned but just a great story for u guys to read up on and laugh about xD lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

LMAO my "offensive" name
Page 1 of 1