END OF DAYS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
END OF DAYS

END OF DAYS FORUM

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SHIRTS BITCHES

Go down 
+3
BioHazard
luigie67
PotatoSlayer_FTW
7 posters
AuthorMessage
PotatoSlayer_FTW

PotatoSlayer_FTW

SHIRTS BITCHES Empty
PostSubject: SHIRTS BITCHES   SHIRTS BITCHES Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 3:01 am

i wanna make guild shirts. so if you want one reply with the screenie of the pose and char you want on it. GL's and CL's will be special. i might need money grams for shipping and handling.but hopefully itll be cheapish.the shirts will be red,black,or white. on the front itll have the EoD emblem and your char. for the GL's andCL's on the back between the shoulder blades itll say Guil Leader or Co-Leader. itll take awhile for them to be made but ill try to get them done soon. i gotta go to a printing shop and what not and who knows how long itll take em. then itll be awhile before you get em cuz mail is slow. ill try to prioritize it but that can get costly. hopefully it isnt gonna be too expensive cuz im not made of money. i may do a few each pay day or you can just wire me some cash and ill get it to you ricky-tick. i might be able to make special shirts for people like couple shirts and all. i definitly wanna make a special shirt for aeli and lu and of course howndy. i gotta make some i <3 howndy's mom shirts =D. so reply with what you want and ill try to get to it asap.

dueces
Back to top Go down
PotatoSlayer_FTW

PotatoSlayer_FTW

SHIRTS BITCHES Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHIRTS BITCHES   SHIRTS BITCHES Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 12:59 am

okay so bump that idea. it'll be too expensive to make customs shirts for everyone.sooooooooooo.new idea
guild shirt: have the choice of either black or white cuz red t shirts are kinda hard to find. on the front it'll have the guild emblem and a group shot of the guild. im gonna try to organize a good pic this weekend after WoE if we keep skogul....which we will. so the front will be that. on the back, there will be a pic of the GL's underneath itll say PROUD LEADERS OF EOD and there names under that will be a pic of the coleader saying CO-LEADERS OF EOD.
custom shirts: ican make personalized shirts but i will have to charge for em. its cheaper getting shirts done by the bulk. so if im doin single shirts i will need some money. instead of wiring me money you can just pay in creds or in game money. a shirt will be 10-15 creds. that'll take of shipping and handleing and making it. we can organize a way to do this beter. like i mail out the shirt and when you get it pay me the creds or whatever.

so if you are insteresed leave a reply with the size shirt you want and choice of black or white. im goin with mens t shirts cuz there easier to get a hold of. give me awhile on this too btw this wont be immediately this is merely in idea stage thx :3. i need to know how many of the guild shirts to make so i can take em in all at once. so please respond asap. kk thnx love you guys.
Back to top Go down
luigie67

luigie67

SHIRTS BITCHES Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHIRTS BITCHES   SHIRTS BITCHES Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 8:10 am

hmmmmm Rolling Eyes post now guys ^^
Back to top Go down
BioHazard

BioHazard

SHIRTS BITCHES Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHIRTS BITCHES   SHIRTS BITCHES Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 8:11 am

OMG!!!

I want one >.>

Size- Med. Pleeease >Very Happy

BEST IDEA EVER

mabye a custom one >.>

Hmmmm
Back to top Go down
bigollai

bigollai

SHIRTS BITCHES Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHIRTS BITCHES   SHIRTS BITCHES Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 12:46 pm

of course i do want one too ^^
size 2XL colour black
lets have a nice screenie after woe then
Back to top Go down
Aeli

Aeli

SHIRTS BITCHES Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHIRTS BITCHES   SHIRTS BITCHES Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 11:23 pm

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ~

i want one too =3

but i dunno what size cuz it's different here =.=

so i might go for medium? Dx
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

SHIRTS BITCHES Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHIRTS BITCHES   SHIRTS BITCHES Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 4:09 am

Hmm I'll help pay if you need it.

Can I get 2 XL black as well?
Back to top Go down
Soulfly

Soulfly

SHIRTS BITCHES Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHIRTS BITCHES   SHIRTS BITCHES Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 10:37 pm

Its better a picture or a sign of eod...... Each and everyone of us are leaders....... Il post some cute wallpaper here if you would like
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SHIRTS BITCHES Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHIRTS BITCHES   SHIRTS BITCHES Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SHIRTS BITCHES
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
END OF DAYS :: Your first category :: END OF DAYS Forum :: The Members-
Jump to: