END OF DAYS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
END OF DAYS

END OF DAYS FORUM

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Private Guild Map It's onyl a dream? Ramsey said that thier is no spaceT_T

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Soulfly

Soulfly

Private Guild Map It's onyl a dream? Ramsey said that thier is no spaceT_T Empty
PostSubject: Private Guild Map It's onyl a dream? Ramsey said that thier is no spaceT_T   Private Guild Map It's onyl a dream? Ramsey said that thier is no spaceT_T Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 2:29 am

Heya guys I got a really bad bad news. I get this from Kami Drathan.... he ask Ramsey if he could buy a guild map since we all know that KAMI is rich of credits he provide his members free credits... Last time he gave 25 credits to his loyal member... Back to the topic Ramsey replied to him that their is no space for a guild map and he wont fix the spaces till the 3rd class will be implemented... As we all know third class will be out in 2009 only Sprite is out yet.....

So guys I need to confirm this to the gm's that I know GM Soltice, GM Bootsie, GM Winter and GM Cheesecake.... I hope this isn't true

^^
Back to top Go down
Soulfly

Soulfly

Private Guild Map It's onyl a dream? Ramsey said that thier is no spaceT_T Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Guild Map It's onyl a dream? Ramsey said that thier is no spaceT_T   Private Guild Map It's onyl a dream? Ramsey said that thier is no spaceT_T Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 6:21 am

Pls read.....
Back to top Go down
repLiCa

PostSubject: Re: Private Guild Map It's onyl a dream? Ramsey said that thier is no spaceT_T   Private Guild Map It's onyl a dream? Ramsey said that thier is no spaceT_T Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 12:38 pm

i read it and it sux
Back to top Go down
tyriquue

tyriquue

PostSubject: Re: Private Guild Map It's onyl a dream? Ramsey said that thier is no spaceT_T   Private Guild Map It's onyl a dream? Ramsey said that thier is no spaceT_T Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 1:18 pm

wat dah Shocked Shocked pale
Back to top Go down
bigollai

bigollai

PostSubject: Re: Private Guild Map It's onyl a dream? Ramsey said that thier is no spaceT_T   Private Guild Map It's onyl a dream? Ramsey said that thier is no spaceT_T Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 3:33 am

OMG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Back to top Go down
boyzz

PostSubject: Re: Private Guild Map It's onyl a dream? Ramsey said that thier is no spaceT_T   Private Guild Map It's onyl a dream? Ramsey said that thier is no spaceT_T Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 4:03 pm

well, we need to confirm ourself, other than having other's to confirm...
Back to top Go down
boyzz

PostSubject: Re: Private Guild Map It's onyl a dream? Ramsey said that thier is no spaceT_T   Private Guild Map It's onyl a dream? Ramsey said that thier is no spaceT_T Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 7:11 am

i've a chat with ancyker that day, and he meantion, if we bought him a amplifier (that cost 380 euro), he'll get us a fully npc map xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Private Guild Map It's onyl a dream? Ramsey said that thier is no spaceT_T   Private Guild Map It's onyl a dream? Ramsey said that thier is no spaceT_T Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Private Guild Map It's onyl a dream? Ramsey said that thier is no spaceT_T
Page 1 of 1