END OF DAYS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
END OF DAYS

END OF DAYS FORUM

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Comic idea event :D do u think ur person has wat it takes to be in Demonic mask

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Demonlord Nagi

Demonlord Nagi

Comic idea event :D do u think ur person has wat it takes to be in Demonic mask Empty
PostSubject: Comic idea event :D do u think ur person has wat it takes to be in Demonic mask   Comic idea event :D do u think ur person has wat it takes to be in Demonic mask Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 1:52 am

Very Happy i want to have a contest to see who can make the best person he must have

1) A name. [cant be like Xx name here xX]
2)must have a background story.
3)must have a Super skill that u made up.
4)wat kind of person is he/her wats there attitude [Good, bad,rockstar,joyfull,shy,just plain messed up] XD
P.S cant have wings i sort of have probs puting them in the comic

The winner will have there person become a MAIN CHARACTER in my comic Very Happy good luck and have fun

the contest winner will be picked on September 2nd.....<.< i kind of dont got skool that day XD bye bye
Back to top Go down
chEEzEE

chEEzEE

Comic idea event :D do u think ur person has wat it takes to be in Demonic mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic idea event :D do u think ur person has wat it takes to be in Demonic mask   Comic idea event :D do u think ur person has wat it takes to be in Demonic mask Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 6:26 am

1) chEEzEE
2) im a hi wiz and want to SG everyone in the PVP
3) STORM GUST to make them freezee
4) smiling face but bad if you first touch me

THATS ALL hmmm yeah!!!!
Back to top Go down

Comic idea event :D do u think ur person has wat it takes to be in Demonic mask
Page 1 of 1