END OF DAYS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
END OF DAYS

END OF DAYS FORUM

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sat WoE Sept 27, 08

Go down 
+3
Aeli
bigollai
Grimmjow
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

Sat WoE Sept 27, 08 Empty
PostSubject: Sat WoE Sept 27, 08   Sat WoE Sept 27, 08 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 12:44 am

Pront WoE was ridiculous. We know Xanders a little toerag who has to give himself shit in a freaking game just so he can compensate for what he doesnt have irl,

But thats not where we messed up.

We need to actually move as a Guild Folks. Each Individual in this Guild has the potential and Devastating power of 2 REDs. Imagine what Chaos we could command if we stuck together and cooperate with each other. An LK or Sin X alone may be able to handle a Creator, but with a Professor, they can take down a HW and even Xander.

Second, we need to have a little more faith in our Guild Leaders. They know what they're doing. They've seen it all, they've done it all, they've shoved sharp pointy objects up Ancy's ass before. These guys are some of the best people I have ever meet in a Flipping PC game, and I mean that, sincerely. They cant command in WoE if other members are Screaming for an ECALL or telling others to attack a different castle. So please, calm down and just pay attention.

Anybody can become angry, that is easy; but to be angry with the right person, and to the right degree, and at the right time, and for the right purpose, and in the right way, that is not within everybody's power, that is not easy.

We stand together EoD, or together we fall.
Back to top Go down
bigollai

bigollai

PostSubject: Re: Sat WoE Sept 27, 08   Sat WoE Sept 27, 08 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 11:25 pm

thx for puttin ur trust in us grim
yes exactly folks,
first off yea xander aka selice aka ancyker wil keep tryin to wipe us off the rro map.
if u guys stop trusting urselves and give up now then RED or other hater guilds wil get wat they want... tear eod apart.
secondly yes we wil move to geffen upcoming woe. lets try to take over the whole place and split up in 5 teams and try gettin all geffen castles ^^

another IMPORTANT thing is havin teamspeak guys!!!
it dnt matter if u dnt have a headset, ur shy to talk or watsoeva.
we all just need it for woe to organize a gud defence or atk team, because u can imagine how hard it is for GL to get tons of pms u need to reply, many orders to tel u guys and also focus on members in teamspeak.
lets pls make this easier and get teamspeak everyone, LESS TALKING MORE AND FASTER RESULTS OF WOE SIEGES
once again www.goteamspeak.com
further details ask eod members ingame pls

SO GUYS WE GOTTA STICK TOGETHER AND WE WIL MAKE THRU GUD OR BAD TIMES!!!!

ur GL of EoD
S A T A N ^^
Back to top Go down
Aeli

Aeli

PostSubject: Re: Sat WoE Sept 27, 08   Sat WoE Sept 27, 08 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 1:35 am

Grim is right. It doesn't matter if Ancyker keeps wanting to get rid of us. What we really lack is cooperation. Somehow, I have to agree with a friend's opinion, he said, what we keep on doing is rushing. We don't have a concrete plan or outline or strategy on how to do war. We don't have a laid out strategy for castle defense. Each member of this guild, each character have their own unique skills that we must use to compensate for other member. We can't go to war thinking of how to go individually against magic AND non-magic users.

And please, leaders. Decide where to go and don't forget to inform, it's confusing especially for people who don't have TS.

=)
Back to top Go down
Royalflush

Royalflush

PostSubject: Re: Sat WoE Sept 27, 08   Sat WoE Sept 27, 08 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 4:41 am

i hope they handle this!!^___^
And btw for all this woe im not with EOD i go with my own guild^^
Back to top Go down
Soulfly

Soulfly

PostSubject: Re: Sat WoE Sept 27, 08   Sat WoE Sept 27, 08 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 10:43 pm

XANDER WAS LUCKY BECAUSE MACO IS IN HIS CHAMP LUIGIE+MARCO+HESPERUS= DOA DEAD ON ARRIVAL^^

YE GUYS WE NEED TO STICK TOGETHER I NOTICE THAT SOME OF OUR MEMBERS ARE EASILY GET BORED AND GO OUT TO OUR CASTLE OR SPLIT UP.... IF WE TAKE THEM AS A GROUP IN PRE-EMP AND EMP ROOM THEY WILL FUCK UP AND DEAD....^^
Back to top Go down
Hownd

PostSubject: Re: Sat WoE Sept 27, 08   Sat WoE Sept 27, 08 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 1:30 am

Soulfly wrote:
XANDER WAS LUCKY BECAUSE MACO IS IN HIS CHAMP LUIGIE+MARCO+HESPERUS= DOA DEAD ON ARRIVAL^^

Soulfly wrote:
XANDER WAS LUCKY BECAUSE MACO IS IN HIS CHAMP LUIGIE+MARCO+HESPERUS+HOWND= DOA DEAD ON ARRIVAL^^

Fix'd
Back to top Go down
Soulfly

Soulfly

PostSubject: Re: Sat WoE Sept 27, 08   Sat WoE Sept 27, 08 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 9:17 am

KK sory im to old now.... I forgot it^^
Back to top Go down
Demonlord Nagi

Demonlord Nagi

PostSubject: Re: Sat WoE Sept 27, 08   Sat WoE Sept 27, 08 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 12:36 am

._. wow iam srry to hear this. i myself is not in the guild no more but if u guys need a stalker to fish out all them sinx call me up ^_^ big bad Nagi will be there to back all of u guys up Cool Twisted Evil hehe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sat WoE Sept 27, 08   Sat WoE Sept 27, 08 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sat WoE Sept 27, 08
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
END OF DAYS :: Your first category :: END OF DAYS Forum :: WOE-
Jump to: