END OF DAYS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
END OF DAYS

END OF DAYS FORUM

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My forced name change LMAO

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ShadowTerror

ShadowTerror

My forced name change LMAO Empty
PostSubject: My forced name change LMAO   My forced name change LMAO Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 6:48 am

so basicallly i switched my mains in guild w/ a pally im building named "BITCHES LOVE ME" the i was a lower case L

well i was doing my thing minding my own business in thors wen BAM!!! i warp... well wen myscreen pops up im in a dark and rather dungeon like room w/ no other than GM Solstice... first thing thro my mind was AWW SHIT IM BANNED

nah... no the case, first words she types are "weve had reports that your name offends people and i want u to change it"... at this point in time i was damn nearly on the floor laughing... i told her "heh o but ive got no credits" she says "ok then ill just ban your account" my reply " hahah ok ok do wat u gotta do" so she muls it over a bit i guess, (or catches the stup GM "lag" that the very so often get wen they summon you) anyways she says that shell transfer me 5 credits and that i have to change my name and if i use it for anything other than that shell ban me.. ( wtf else am i gonna buy w/ 5 credits???) well i changed the name to oBRYCEo (origional huh?) and im not banned but shes gonna "check up on my chars" to see if their names are appropriate lol... well im safe i guess and im not banned but just a great story for u guys to read up on and laugh about xD
Back to top Go down
PotatoSlayer_FTW

PotatoSlayer_FTW

PostSubject: Re: My forced name change LMAO   My forced name change LMAO Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 6:52 am

nice mohawk
Back to top Go down
ED ANARCHY

ED ANARCHY

PostSubject: OH SHIT   My forced name change LMAO Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 7:54 am

ShadowTerror wrote:
so basicallly i switched my mains in guild w/ a pally im building named "BITCHES LOVE ME" the i was a lower case L

well i was doing my thing minding my own business in thors wen BAM!!! i warp... well wen myscreen pops up im in a dark and rather dungeon like room w/ no other than GM Solstice... first thing thro my mind was AWW SHIT IM BANNED

nah... no the case, first words she types are "weve had reports that your name offends people and i want u to change it"... at this point in time i was damn nearly on the floor laughing... i told her "heh o but ive got no credits" she says "ok then ill just ban your account" my reply " hahah ok ok do wat u gotta do" so she muls it over a bit i guess, (or catches the stup GM "lag" that the very so often get wen they summon you) anyways she says that shell transfer me 5 credits and that i have to change my name and if i use it for anything other than that shell ban me.. ( wtf else am i gonna buy w/ 5 credits???) well i changed the name to oBRYCEo (origional huh?) and im not banned but shes gonna "check up on my chars" to see if their names are appropriate lol... well im safe i guess and im not banned but just a great story for u guys to read up on and laugh about xD

XD WTF YOU HAVE TO PAY 5 CREDS TO CHANGE YUR NAME
WHO THE FUCK REPORTED YOU
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.MYSPACE.COM/FULLMETALFALLOUT
bigollai

bigollai

PostSubject: Re: My forced name change LMAO   My forced name change LMAO Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 11:02 am

the name wasnt that bad was it?
wat kinda people get offended by that lool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My forced name change LMAO   My forced name change LMAO Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My forced name change LMAO
Page 1 of 1