END OF DAYS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
END OF DAYS

END OF DAYS FORUM

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Damm a serios Problem.... Need all attention to all Pls read... Fuckin loosers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Soulfly

Soulfly

Damm a serios Problem.... Need all attention to all Pls read... Fuckin loosers Empty
PostSubject: Damm a serios Problem.... Need all attention to all Pls read... Fuckin loosers   Damm a serios Problem.... Need all attention to all Pls read... Fuckin loosers Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 10:17 pm

Fuckin Infinium saying we kick out EOD in out in prontera....... And Sellice say you want war guys you are warned..... which his lucky to have an edited character.....

Guys to all EOD, EOD r2 and EOD r3 I really need your help to kick out the loosers on prontera (Infinium) they think they are proz and cool but they suck.... I wont let them trash and degrade our guild.......

I want whole force in prontera saturday and also all members to attend the woe..... Sorry for this but I wont let it happened.... For more info check out the Rebirth Forum....

@Hesperus... what did you say about selice how come his mad bro..... let me know

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Bounty Hound

Bounty Hound

Damm a serios Problem.... Need all attention to all Pls read... Fuckin loosers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damm a serios Problem.... Need all attention to all Pls read... Fuckin loosers   Damm a serios Problem.... Need all attention to all Pls read... Fuckin loosers Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 2:24 am

EOD the long way... I'm on for Saturday
Back to top Go down

Damm a serios Problem.... Need all attention to all Pls read... Fuckin loosers
Page 1 of 1